1. One winner per household, per thirty day period. No purchase necessary to enter or win contest.
2. Employees and families of Piedmont Communications Inc., and contest sponsors are not eligible to win.
3. All entries become the property of WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM. Submitted entries cannot be returned. WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-FM will not be responsible for entries lost, destroyed, stolen, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or undelivered after being mailed, hand delivered, faxed, emailed, or placed in a contest entry box.
4. Tickets and certificates may be mailed upon request. WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM will not be responsible for prizes lost, stolen, or destroyed after being mailed or after pick-up by the winner.
5. WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM offices are open Monday through Friday, 9:00am until 5:00pm, closed on holidays.
6. Winners must show a valid photo indentification.
7. Prizes must be claimed within two weeks or prizes become the property of WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM.
8. No cash substitutions or exchanges can be made for any prizes awarded by WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM.
9. Winners grant WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM the right to use their names, recorded voice, image and photograph.
10. WJAM-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM reserve the right to end or change contests, contest rules, or prizes at any time, with or without notice, even though the changes may affect announced prizes and values.
11. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with claiming their prizes.
12. A loss of telephone connection or cellular signal, that interferes with a contest is not the responsibility of WJMA-FM/WOJL-FM/WCVA-AM/WVCV-AM and will end that contestant's participation.
13. You must be 18 or older to participate in a contest. Exceptions apply.